School Related Reflection..........
When asked what resources I am currently using at my placement I would have to say the resources of the firm. I look back at previously completed minute books, precedents for letters and google search for an address when I need to send out mail. Also, the best resources are the minds of the lawyers, I am lucky to have help whenever I am not sure about it, in fact, the all recommend I ask questions as much as possible as that is the best resource to learn and make the firm function effectively.
I currently have not resourced to anything we haven't learned in class, but if I do I will most definitely share it.
The list of responsibilities I submitted prior to my placement are completely accurate and I have no yet been exposed to different responsibilities.
I believe my two strengths would be organization and the fact that if I need help I ask. I do not shy away from asking questions from anyone including the lawyers and this benefits me greatly. My organization is my best strength as it allows me to take a messy file and turn it into a beautifully organized folder which in turns when brought forth to the lawyer makes them happy and it allows questions to be answered easily with everything all laid out and easily found.
No comments:
Post a Comment