Friday, 10 February 2017

All about me!

My name is Tiffany Koehler and I am currently enrolled in the Office Administration Legal Program. I chose this program for the fact that I enjoy all areas of law and learning about them. The rules are always changing and every situation is different.

I am a mother of two and in my off time away from school I enjoy being with my daughters and making memories. Family is very important to me and I cant wait to start my career so I can love what I do and support my family and make memories.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I can't wait to hear about what you've been up to with your applications and what area of law you're attracted to work in! Tell us your aspirations and where you've got your eye on - shoot for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fantastic blog address. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Week 3, Post 2 (Monday, April 24 - Sunday, April 30)

Through this program , I have changed from a year 1 office admin to a year 2 graduate legal admin working in the legal field. From research...